Corporate & Community Support
Guide Dogs SA.NT works with corporate partners to provide much-needed services to people living with a sensory loss and families of children living with autism.
Our partners are instrumental in our vision to become the eyes and ears of South Australians and Northern Territorians.
At Guide Dogs SA.NT our values are embedded in all our partnerships.
We are committed to collaboration, innovation and achievement - we create ideal partnerships that meet community, marketing and business objectives. Regular reporting to - and communication with - our partners is part of our commitment to transparency and integrity. Our value of fun ensures that we take a whole of organisation approach to our partnerships, particularly in being able to offer employee engagement strategies.
A successful partnership with a respected organisation such as Guide Dogs SA.NT can:
- Establish a corporate organisation as a responsible corporate citizen
- Enhance corporate reputation
- Increase consumer and stakeholder's trust and confidence
- Enhance brand image
- Build customer loyalty
- Increase company sales - research shows that customers support a company's commitment to the community and that they are willing to change purchasing behaviour accordingly
- Provide customers with an emotional rationale for purchase
- Increase staff loyalty, motivation and retention
Guide Dogs SA.NT works together with our partners to deliver tangible, measurable outcomes and mutually beneficial partnerships.
We welcome the opportunity to tailor a proposal to specifically meet your objectives. Give us a call on (08) 8203 8323 for more information.