Education, Camp & Support Services
Guide Dogs provides education, training and support for community organisations, family, carers, and allied health care professionals regarding vision impairment and the impact on the individual.
- workshops about eye conditions and handy hints about assisting a person with vision impairment
- sighted guide training which is an effective method of safely guiding a person who is blind or has a vision impairment
- group sessions for people who are blind or have a vision impairment
- group sessions for carers
- a charge may apply to provide general workshops for community organisations and allied health care professionals.
Please contact Guide Dogs Your Support Line for further information 1800 757 738.