Below are some links to popular fact sheets for your reference which include information on choosing a hearing service provider, tactics for coping with a hearing loss, and tips for protecting your hearing, and more.
- Choosing a Hearing Service Provider
- Hearing Aids and Assistive Technology
- Hearing Loss Tactics
- Protecting Your Hearing
- Signs of Hearing Loss and Taking Action
- Tinnitus and Conditions of the Ear
- Tips for Communicating with a Person with Hearing Loss
This information is for educational and communication purposes only and should not be construed as personal medical advice. If you have any further questions, please give us a call on (08) 8203 8333 or consult your health professional.